4 ingredients + 5 minutes + a food processor.
That’s all you’ll need to make this heavenly ultra-creamy Coffee Nice Cream!!
No, it’s not any old nice cream- as you can see by the title, it’s SCOOPABLE. Yes, scoopable. (not sure if that’s even a word, but…)
Anyways, here are a few tips to keep your nicecream extra thick and easy to scoop:
- Use a high-speed food processor instead of a blender
- Omit liquids (plant milk, water, ect.)
- Be sure your bananas are completely frozen (at least overnight)
I must admit, I love this recipe. So much. Why?! Well, it’s:
Super rich and creamy
Naturally sweetened + very low in fat
Only requires 4 ingredients
Takes just 5 minutes to whip up
Vegan & Gluten-free!!
You guys are going to love this recipe!! If you try it out, I would definitely appreciate your feedback! Be sure to rate the recipe, comment, and tag your photo on Instagram @wholesomesoybean so I can see!
- 3 cups frozen banana chunks
- 4 soft medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coffee grounds
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend on high till thick and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy immediately!!