Healthy. Vegan. Gluten free. 6 ingredients. 1 bowl. No joke.
These pancakes will blow your mind. They are so easy. You can whip them up in seconds with just 6 simple ingredients.
Look how simple these ingredients are!! Just oat, bananas, water, salt, and vegan chocolate chips. Inexpensive ingredients you probably already have at home. Maybe not the chocolate chips…but those are a must have in this recipe. Not optional;) (they really make the recipe!!)
You’re going to love these. They’re
I hope you try these out! They make a perfect healthful meal. Serve them up hot with your favorite plant based milk and fresh fruit. If you make em, be sure to tag your photo on Instagram @wholesomesoybean and rate the recipe!! I would love to see what you come up with and hear how you liked them!!
- 1 cup oat flour (finely ground oats)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup spotted ripe banana
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mash banana well, and whisk it with water. Transfer to a cup
- In the same bowl, whisk oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour in the banana/water mixture. Mix until combined. Be sure not to overmix!
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat pan and spray with oil. Once heated, pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake. Flip when bubbles begin to show on the top. Repeat with all the batter and serve immediately!
- Serve with maple syrup, melted chocolate chips, or fruit. Enjoy!