This post is solely inspired by my intense chocolate craving today. Seriously, about 2 hours prior to writing this post, I wanted something chocolatey. Really bad. But I also wanted it to be healthful and wholesome. So, I came up with this. Here it is, folks!
I love this recipe beacuse it’s:
I sure hope you enjoy this recipe! As always, let me know what you think! Comment, rate this recipe, and tag your photo on Instagram @wholesomesoybean if you make this!!
Hope you are having a lovely day,
- Chocolate Sauce:
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- ¼ cup baking cocoa
- ¼ all natural cane sugar
- For the Nice Cream:
- 3 cups frozen banana chunks
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- Brownie Bites:
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ¼ cup pitted medjool dates
- Coconut chips
- Peanut butter
- Banana slices
- Prepare chocolate sauce: In a small pan, combine ingredients for chocolate sauce and whisk well. Continue to whisk on medium heat till bubbles begin to form. Cook another minute and transfer to a small bowl or mug.
- Prepare brownie bites: Combine ingredients for brownie bites and pulse in blender till a soft dough forms. Transfer to cutting board, flatten out the "dough" and chop into small bite size cubes.
- Pulse frozen bananas in blender till they are finely chopped. Add ¼ cup of the chocolate sauce you just made, and blend till it becomes a thick and creamy consistency.
- Transfer into bowl(s), swirl in chocolate sauce, and top with brownie bites, coconut chips, peanut butter, and banana. Enjoy immediately!!