As a kid, my go-to breakfast was cereal. But sometimes, I would have a waffle to change it up. You know, those frozen ones you just pop in the toaster?
Well yeah, I had my fair share of those.
But I’ve moved past those times, and now stick to these vegan waffles, which in my opinion, are far more healthful and delicious.
These are also incredibly simple, of course. They require just 6 ingredients, and 15 minutes to whip up!!
It took me some time to create waffle recipe that’s easy, oil-free, vegan, and still results in your classic fluffy, crispy, golden waffle. But now that I’ve created it, I am so excited to be sharing it with you.
I sure hope you enjoy this recipe & I would love to know how you enjoyed it!
Be sure to leave a comment, rate the recipe, and tag your photo @wholesomesoybean so I can see!!
Happy Cooking, friends!! xx
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar (or sub agave and add with almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Now, add almond milk vinegar, and agave (if replacing sugar).
- Heat waffle iron and spray generously with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Pour batter onto you waffle iron and cook on medium heat till golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings. Enjoy!!