Guys. THESE pancakes are so delicious!! With ‘dessert for breakfast’ being an acceptable and popular trend right now, here’s a simple, healthful, and quick vegan pancake recipe!
I’ve been playing around with different variations and flavors of pancakes but there’s something comforting about ooey-gooey melted chocolate chips in a simple fluffy pancake. So I decided to stick to just that.
I kept it simple with chocolate chips, but feel free to change it up!! You can try adding in some chopped nuts or unique spices! I recommend topping with fresh fruit, coconut shreds, chia seeds, and maple syrup!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe and give it a try! It’s:
If you do, I’d love to know!! Feel free to tag your photo @wholesomesoybean on Instagram, comment, and rate the recipe!
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- agave or maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add almond milk, agave, and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips
- Heat large pan on and spray with coconut oil. In heaping 1/4 cup increments, cook batter on medium/low heat. Flip when air holes start coming through. Cook till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve immediately and top with melted chocolate chips, maple syrup, coconut shreds, and fruit. Enjoy!